Donations to NG Welfare are tax deductible and a Section 18A certificate can be issued by NG Welfares Head Office, the Family Care Services and Child and Youth Centres.
Earn BEE points, based on our initiatives concerning socio-economic development. Support one or more of our projects financially as part of your enterprises Corporate Social Responsibility Programme.
Donate via Zapper
Scan the QR code below to donate via the zapper app.
To make a donation via internet banking, please use the banking details below.
Account Name: NG Welfare North West
Branch Code: 632005
Account No: 01009700249
- Donations in natura
- Food and especially non-perishable groceries
- Clothing and second-hand clothing
- Furniture and household items
- Financial contributions
- Make a financial donation via Pay Pal or EFT
- Sponsor an elderly person accommodation costs in an Old Age Home