Donations to NG Welfare are tax deductible and a Section 18A certificate can be issued by NG Welfare’s Head Office, the Family Care Services and Child and Youth Centres.
Earn BEE points, based on our initiatives concerning socio-economic development. Support one or more of our projects financially as part of your enterprise’s Corporate Social Responsibility Programme.
Donate via Payfast
To donate via Payfast, click on a link below.
Donate via Zapper
Scan the QR code below to donate via the zapper app.
To make a donation via internet banking, please use the banking details below.
Account Name: NG Welfare North West
Branch Code: 632005
Account No: 01009700249
- Donations in natura
- Food and especially non-perishable groceries
- Clothing and second-hand clothing
- Furniture and household items
- Financial contributions
- Make a financial donation via Pay Pal or EFT
- Sponsor an elderly person’s accommodation costs in an Old Age Home